What the FLUFF?!

"You know how there's some fat people that are mean and they don't play with you? Well, you're not like that. You're FUN fat!" -7 year old little boy, circa 2008.

FUN FAT.

The quote you see above was taken from a little boy for that I used to babysit back when I was in high school. He was super excited that day because it was the first day that we got to swim in the new in-ground pool that was dug that summer and he couldn't wait for his "fun-fat" babysitter to let him finally go outside. Oh words straight from the mouths of babes...

For years, I have thought back to this genuinely sincere and innocent comment he made that day. It's one of my favorite stories to tell because it's just so comical to think of fun fat as a compliment. But really, I couldn't think of a better way to sum up my life over the past 28 years than with those two words.

My name is Taylor. I am fluffy, sometimes funny, always obsessed with my four-legged fluff (Barrett), and THIS is a collection of experiences from my-so-called-life. I live for fun and making people laugh, even if it is at my own expense. You may be asking yourself, "What the fluff is she up to now?" Well, to all of you out there that have told me that I should write a book one day or have my own reality TV show, this is the beginning of it all.

I recently started working towards establishing and maintaining a happier, healthier lifestyle and my plan was to use this blog for accountability; a record to keep track of where I'm going and where I've been. But I'd be lying if I said that's what you're going to see. Sure, my "fluff to fit" journey will be a HUGE part of this, but the awkward encounters that make up my life will take center stage in no time. 

Be on the lookout for posts about my baby dog, grad school struggles and triumphs, my weight-loss journey through Beachbody, travel dreams, plus-size/curvy clothing finds, and a whole lot of questionable events that would only happen to me. Literally. You'd be surprised how weird it gets sometimes. 

Until next time, stay fabulous. ✌



Comments

  1. So excited to follow along on this journey with you! I can definitely attest to saying you need to write a book, so to say I’m overjoyed is an understatement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been here with me since day 1 and I can't thank you enough!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I've Lost < What I've Gained

Looking a Little More Fluffy

Year 2 and What's New